Char

20 January 2017


Right now I feel like I just want to mindlessly munch on Char's Butter Chicken. I've passed by this restaurant before as it's just a two minute walk from the apartment, but never even thought of stepping foot inside. It wasn't until a friend suggested that we have lunch here that I got to try them out and now I think I'm in love!


Butter Chicken (SGD 14)

The star of the show is actually their Char Siew, which was good, but I just can't get enough of their Butter Chicken. I've since had it many times and have yet to tire of the taste. Truth be told, I liked everything I've eaten here including the vegetables.


Special Char Siew 100g (SGD 6)



Three Treasures (SGD 14)
Chinese spinach cooked in a delicious broth with salted egg, century egg and egg

And the best part is, I don't have to miss any of this because they recently opened a branch here in Manila!

For those in Singapore, the place is usually packed during lunch so it would be best to make a reservation beforehand.

No comments: